The Pink Himalayan salt is becoming popular day by day and people are going crazy knowing how beneficial it is for human health.
Pink Himalayan rock salt is extracted from the Himalayan salt mines also known as khewra salt mines located at the foothills of Himalaya, in the northern region of Pakistan. Its pink color is due to the presence of iron in it.
The total count of minerals present in Himalayan salt is said to be 84. Why this salt is extremely beneficial for human health is because of the the fact that all the 84 minerals in Himalayan salt and other trace elements are already present in the human body. Minerals in Himalayan pink salt vibrate energy in the body and are tiny in size. This makes them easily absorbable in the cells of the human body.
84 Miracle Elements Present In The Himalayan Salt:
Let us talk about the interesting stuff; the minerals present in the Himalayan rock salt and how they are beneficial for you.
- Calcium: Calcium is extremely important for the growth and strengthening of bones and teeth.
- Hydrogen: It is vital for the production of an important energy source in the body named Adenosine Triphosphate. Hydrogen is the source of protons needed for the production of ATP.
- Phosphorus: Well, this looks like a key component for your well-being. It is found in all the cells but mainly in bones and teeth. It enhances the utilization of B complex vitamins and is involved in communication between the cells and various enzymatic reactions. It is also responsible for the formation of DNA and RNA. It helps to make you feel energetic and ups your endurance game.
- Nitrogen: Helps in the digestion of your food. Hence, helps in your overall growth.
- Carbon: This is the basic building block. It helps in the formation of big biological molecules.
- Oxygen: Yet another most important element. It helps in breaking down the sugars into carbon dioxide and water. Oxygen and glucose provide high amounts of chemical energy to vital organs like heart, liver, and kidneys for their functioning.
- Sodium: It helps in maintaining the body’s acid-base balance by regulating the fluid balance in and out of the cells. It is also helpful with muscle contractions and nerve transmission. Sodium helps in transporting carbon dioxide and the production of hydrochloric acid. It helps in transporting amino acids into the bloodstream and to the body cells.
- Fluoride: Remember the toothpaste advertisement that says it is rich in fluoride? Well, it is true! Fluoride is important for the formation and health of teeth as it helps in retaining calcium in the body.
- Cadmium: It is responsible for active metabolic activities.
- Palladium: It is basically a transporting element. It significantly improves the uptake of Lipoic acid and affects the electrical potential of the cells positively.
- Aluminum: Controls the actions of a small number of enzymes.
- Chromium: It enhances insulin function which is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and regulates blood sugar level. Because of all this chromium happens to be a component of the essential glucose tolerance factor. It is also found to be helpful in regulating cholesterol level and energy production in the body.
- Nickel: It is believed by scientists that nickel affects cell membranes, hormones, and enzymes.
- Arsenic: Known to be responsible for the functioning of the nervous system and growth.
- Silicon: Helpful in the growth of hair, nails, and skin. Helps with the formation of connective tissues like ligaments and tendons. Also strengthens bones paired up with calcium.
- Vanadium: Helps by converting food into energy. Also helps with the proper formation of teeth and bones.
- Lanthanum: It helps by filtering out phosphate from the body.
- Gallium: It restricts the formations of interleukin-6 beta which causes inflammation.
- Rubidium: Rubidium+ ions concentrates in the body’s electrolytic fluid because our body mistakes them to be potassium ions.
- Cobalt: An essential component of Vitamin B12, it helps with the production of red blood cells.
- Indium: Helps with healthy mineralization and absorption of all the minerals by the body.
- Iodine: Essential for thyroid function. Also regulates metabolism, energy production, and cellular oxidation.
- Iron: Primarily it is important for the production of hemoglobin. Also helps with a healthy immune system.
- Magnesium: Acts as a muscle relaxant. Vital for heart health and maintenance and repair of cells. It also helps with hormone regulation and metabolism of protein and nucleic acids.
Other than these, there are many other Himalayan salt minerals that work together in bringing out a balanced and healthy human body. These are:
bromine, antimony, silver, ruthenium, rhodium tellurium, scandium, titanium, cesium, barium, lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, lutetium, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, mercury, thallium, lead, bismuth, polonium, astatine, francium, radium, actinium, thorium, protactinium, rubidium, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, niobium uranium, tin, neptunium and plutonium.
The Pink natural salt is hands down the best choice when it comes to selecting salt for daily use.